In the artists' words:
Talk about a must-have accessory for young girls and the tween set -- the stretchy necklace is it! I have taken the stretchy necklace and "made it my own," so to speak. Instead of manufactured charms, these choker-style necklaces feature handmade lampwork beads. Each bead is created one by one, by me, and no two beads are exactly the same. Penguins are one of my favorite animals to make out of glass, and this little guy, who is wire wrapped with a decorative seed bead, seems happy to hang out on this black stretchy cord that is easy to put on and take off. The penguin is black, with a white belly, teal googly eyes and an orange beak and feet. The necklace will come in an organza bag for gift-giving. I recommend these necklaces for children starting at age 3. Please be careful with these around little ones -- they could pose a choking hazard for small children. For more of my stretchy necklaces, please take a look at my Etsy shop, at http://www.maybeads.etsy.com/.
Now for the rules:
1. Visit MayBeads. While you are there, pick your favorite thing from her shop.
2. Come back here to my blog, and leave a comment with your favorite item.
3. Your name will be entered TWICE if you blog about this contest. Please come back and leave a comment with a link to your blog entry. It could be on your blog or a friends' blog....just somewhere else!
4. MORE perks! If, just maybe, you feel like purchasing anything from either of my shops during the time of this contest, and mention this contest by saying MAYBEADS in comments to seller at checkout, you will receive a 10% discount.
My shops are: Woolies and Buster and boo. Purchasing anything does not get you more entries in this contest, just makes me happy. :0)
5. PLEASE NOTE: You MUST leave a way for me to reach you. If not, you will have to be disqualified. Lots of times, just because you are registered with blogger, does not mean I have access to your information.
6. Contest will end one week from today, October 13, at 12 midnight.
Thank you for playing!!