Thursday, February 12, 2009

Buster and boo sweepstakes!




Buster and boo is approaching 300 sales! As an incentive to help get there, I am offering a prize drawing.

Here's how it works:

Be buyer # 290 through #300. Your name will be entered in a drawing to win anything you love from my shop, with a value of $12 or under. That's a 1 out of 10 chance of winning! Pretty great odds!

My shop has all kinds of affordable unique accessories and jewelry, and I list new items every day.

Here's a sample:










So head on over to Buster and boo, and find a great gift for friend, family or yourself. Then, keep an eye out for my shop to reach 300 sales, cause then I'll be drawing the winner, and I'll post it here. Thanks so much for making my shop a success!

Thank You!

1 comment:

TheBrassHussy said...

Great blog, lots of nice items and giveaways!