Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Wanted to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and a joyous holiday season.

Much going on in the past few months has prevented me from posting in my blog as much as I like to - hopefully life will settle down a bit now.


I'm envious of the snow in many parts of the country - here in Tucson it rained most of the day, and is cold and windy. We've had a fire going in the fireplace since this morning, keeping us toasty.

My 16 year old and I just went for a drive after dinner - just to see some Christmas lights and get out of the house for a bit. I always enjoy these quiet times with my almost grown up son.


I hope you all are enjoying time with your families! And I hope Santa was good to you!


1 comment:

Sherry said...

Happy Holidays to you as well. We had hoped for snow for a sleigh ride in Medford, but got rain instead. Perhaps in a few weeks.