Saturday, December 13, 2008

Natural Pod Toy Store

I love making animals and dolls, WAY more than my day-job (uh oh, don't tell anybody). I've been fortunate enough to discover some new outlets for wholesale-ing my Woolies.



Here's a new one I'd like to tell you about - it's called Natural Pod. I love their website, it is clean and simple and uncluttered.

They sell the kinds of toys and children's things that I love - wonderful for open-ended play and discovery.

I've made some teddies - just for them. And some horses too - cause who doesn't love horses???



Well, don't look at my crummy - too-dark pics - go visit Natural Pod!!!

1 comment:

modmoxie said...

Hi woolies! I LOVE the teddies and horses - they are just adorable. Thanks for the tip on Natural Pod. I will check that out for my niece and neph!