Sunday, March 14, 2010

Acorn Pixies!

Quite a few years ago, I used to make Pixies out of bendable wire and felt, and wooden beads for their heads. There are quite a few wonderful shops on Etsy that make these adorable dolls. Including my teammates from the Natural Kids!
Anyway, I decided to try something a little different.

I have had a stash of wooden doll bodies for FOREVER. Finally, recently, I started playing with them. I'm not sure that I've perfected them yet, but I'm really having fun with them.


I have a wooden dollhouse, that sits up on a shelf in our living room. I am sure it is quite dusty. But these are the perfect dolls for that dollhouse.


Just wanted to share some of them with you - they are available in my Woolies shop!







I hope you like them!!

1 comment:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Just the cutest! Well done ;-)