Friday, August 27, 2010

An Invitation

When I first 'discovered' the handmade community (and I say 'discovered' like that, because really it was my Mom -when I was a little girl- that first introduced me to the wonderful world of handmade), I found a great blog to read, and I'd like to share this with you -



http://www.missmalaprop.com/



This is a really interesting blog, that highlights really fabulous finds - focusing on green and eco-friendly products, which is near and dear to my heart.

She is also based in New Orleans, and often writes about the difficulties that city has had to endure.



Recently, Mallory started another venture - Shop Miss Malaprop ! Where she decided to take blogging about her great finds just one step further - and offering them for sale.



Please take a minute and visit - you won't be disappointed!

Thanks!

No comments: