Sunday, May 1, 2011

Who came to visit??

We had a pool problem. Those of you that wish you had a pool, nah - don't do it! Join a community pool instead! Our motor on the pump went. NOT cheap to buy a new one. So, while the pump was not on, the water got a bit low. Luckily, nothing turned green.
But somebody came to visit the pool while nobody was looking.





A King Snake. We like them, they eat rattlesnakes. We saved him; hope he is ok. When I went back to look under the bushes where we put him, safelty away from dogs etc, he was gone. I got to pet him.



:)

3 comments:

LittleElf said...

Wow, for a minute I thought it was a coral snake. Good thing it was just a king, guess it didn't have the red a coral has eh? Pretty snazzy picture. ^_^

FairiesNest said...

That is so cool! I love his stripes.

prettydreamer said...

Hi Sara... that is some visitor you have! My daughter was hoping to find a snake in our yard to pick up ... she's an aspiring naturalist ... I am happy to be watching from inside. :) Thanks for visiting too!