Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dental Problems

I hate the dentist with a violent passion. I'd rather have major surgery than a dental procedure. So I wasn't thrilled when my recent appointment with the torturer indicated that I needed quite a few procedures.

I came home and promptly had the worst migraine headache ever. Complete with flashing lights. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had those flashing lights before.

Then I cancelled the necessary appointments.

Of course, my dental insurance doesn't cover most of this.



Anybody have a spare few thousand dollars? I don't.




Um, no, these are not my pearly whites.

:(







1 comment:

Unknown said...


Sometimes people ignore these problems. But these could lead them to serious health issues. Dental treatments are not costly and tough. One can easily find a dentist nowadays.