Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dog Play






Why bother to make the bed? These silly dogs are just going to jump all over it and roll around and root under the covers. These two are Buster and Boo, for which I named my newest shop.



Boo loves to climb all over Buster, and he doesn't care at all. She's a girl, and he's a boy, so it's not what you may think.....

Boo is a peekapoo (pekinese/poodle mix, still a puppy, bought from a neighbor). Buster came from a rescue when he was a puppy, he is half springer spaniel, half we don't know what.
Silly dogs.
:0)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Too cute! I did have to keep reading though, as I wasn't sure what those two were up to?! ;o) We have the same "problem" with our cat, he loves to sleep on the bed, under the duvets...half the week the bed never gets made...Oh, well, easier to get into at night then! Happy Day :o) And thanks for stopping by my place today!

Mare said...

I love those two. They look like they are great friends too...

fi at moose and bear said...

you called buster and boo after your cats? that's so funny - "moose" and "bear" are the names that I've picked out for my dogs that I will get once I've moved into a bigger place. great minds!