I have been tagged by Mare of Moon and Stars Studio - http://moonstarsstudio.blogspot.com/
The rules of the game are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
Ok, here goes....
(I've done this a couple of times before, and now I'm having a really hard time coming up with information that I didn't already share.....hmmmmm.....thinking hard)
1. I really like to be alone. As much as I love people, I desperately need my time by myself. I was told by a psychic that it is because I can read people's minds, and all that information is too overwhelming.
2. Along those same lines, I hate noise. Beyond hate, I can't tolerate it, my heart races and I practically have a panic attack. This happens when a neighbor has left their dog outside and it's been barking for longer than 10 minutes, or when a neighbor is blasting their stereo outside while they wash their car, or if the TV is too loud......
3. I love the woods; forests. Trees have always been a big part of my life. As a kid, I spent a LOT of time climbing trees. I used to ride my horse in the woods - it was like church to me.
4. Same thing with the ocean. Except I've never ridden a horse by the ocean. So where can I live that has both forest and ocean?
5. I'm a published poet.
6. I am the most loyal friend you will ever have. I will forgive your faults. I will be your friend forever.
OK now who shall I tag?
Mosey at http://moseyhandmade.blogspot.com/
Rebecca at http://FaerieRebecca.blogspot.com
Susan at http://mvfiberfarm.blogspot.com/
Bee at http://beedazzles.typepad.com/
Jenn at http://barefoot-in-tennessee.blogspot.com/
and I still need one more...I'll be back