Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Craft Kit for the Kids



I have wooden beads. I have lots of ribbons, satin cords. I have ideas.





For your child's beading pleasure - here's a little ready-made kit! Who knows if it will sell on Etsy -


but I had fun putting it together!

In case this is just the thing for your child, you can find it here, at

Woolies.



This one has bigger beads, with a larger center, easy to string ribbon or cord through. I also have lots of smaller beads that will work well with hemp, or waxed cotton cording. Stay tuned.


Lots more to come.

3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

You know that is a good idea..Children are really into crafts and I think that is a smart idea..

Annette said...

That is really cute. Great idea!

Alicia said...

I think this is a great idea! I have tons of things lying around like that I am a hoarder... what I have been thinking about doing down the road is offering to come to childrens birthday parties and helping them make their own jewelry.