Saturday, April 5, 2008

Buster and boo



Did I ever tell you where the name for my new shop




came from? I have four dogs -


Teddy Bear, Sugaree, Buster and Boo. Teddy and Sugar




are cockapoos - cocker spaniel/poodle mixes. Buster is a





mutt - Springer spaniel/ poodle/ whatever. Boo is my puppy





- I got her for my birthday in November. She is little, she's a


peekapoo that we got from a neighbor. She is the sweetest





thing in the world - has no idea that she is littler than the others.
I adore her, it's a bit ridiculous. I promise to work on better
pictures, but here are some for your viewing pleasure.

9 comments:

The Nature Nut said...

Your pooches are adorable! They must keep you pretty busy.

Tânia T. said...

oie....Eu amo animais de estimaçao e gostei muito do seu blog...

tattytiara said...

What darling pups! I love your work.

Anonymous said...

Oh they are so cute!! Sara I have some of your requests on my blog. Don't laugh... I am rusty!!

Kathy said...

I am such a sucker for dogs. They are to cute...

Unknown said...

I want a doggy! They are too cute!

John said...

Cute puppies !! :)

Wallcakes said...

I love your doggies!
Gina

Mare said...

I love your dogs! You and i have so much in common. I have 3 dogs. 2 of them are half brothers and elderly. Mosie is a silky-poo, Gipetto is a malti-poo, and the puppy, Zinnia is part kangaroo! hahaha She is a mixed breed we saved from a rescue. She looks to be part cattle dog, part??? Anyway, i love cockapoos. My most favorite dog ever, my best friend, Zebedee, was a cockapoo, and passed away 2 years ago. If i had known teenagers were going to be so bad, i think i might have stuck with dogs! ;)