uh oh, I've been blog -tagged again! Woodmouse tagged me. Rats. I have to give up 6 tidbits of information about myself, and then name 3 unwitting bloggers to do the same. ok, here goes:
1. I was a hippie in the 70's. And a bit radical: Marched on Washington. Worked for McGovern. Was a member of SDS (Students for a Democratic Society). My Republican father was horrified.
2. I had my kids late in life. Noah was born when I was 38, Max when I was 40. Max is soon to turn 13. Now you know how old I am!
3. I went to an all-girls private school, from 4th grade through 12th grade. Prep school. I was not a preppie. Hippies were frowned upon. It was a difficult time.
4. My best friends die. It might be best to not be my best friend. Seriously.
5. I'm a bit psychic. My cousin is a medium. Seriously. If you want to talk to any dead people, let me know and I'll put you in touch with her.
6. I am not in love anymore with my day-job/career/whatever you want to call it, but there is no way I can quit cause I have the mortgage to pay. How do you start a new career at 53? Open an Etsy shop. :0)
OK, now who shall I tag?????
Thanks Woodmouse!!! (the goatie at the top of the post is one of woodmouse's creations, that is now mine, and sits here with me, I love him)